You can also use the keyboard shortcuts to control the player
Note: These shortcuts only works with our main server and external servers that support the standard.
Share anime to your friends!
- If you see anyone violating the rules, please use the report button ("mark as inappropriate"). Disliking an opinion is not a valid reason for flagging.
- Post them! But don't Spam us or get bannd Ban :).
- Stay On Topic!
- One way or another, keep comments related to the anime at hand or about 9anime in general.
- Flaming / Swearing
- While swearing is allowed (unless really excessive), do not direct it at other users. In any way, do not start or participate in any flame wars. Flag comments violating this rule and we will deal with them accordingly.
- Self-Promoting / Advertising
- While it is okay to mention other anime/manga websites, do not deliberately advertise them.
- These types of Youtube videos will not be tolerated:
- Non anime related
- "Anime Rant" videos will be removed since we have no way of confirm whether it's for self-promoting or no.
- Also, comments are not an advertising board!
- Comments containing just links with no text will usually be removed, unless they're an answer to another comment.
- Any links leading to viruses/phishing sites/etc are forbidden.
- Non anime related
- NSFW images are restricted for NSFW anime. If the anime you are on is not NSFW, then NSFW is not allowed. NSFW in this case, refers to ecchi. No hentai is allowed in any case.
- Profile Pictures
- Comments made by users with NSFW profile pictures may be removed, depending on the contents of the picture. Slight ecchi/fanservice is allowed but hentai is not.
- Posting Pictures
- Limit comments to a maximum of 3 images or less.
- Memes are allowed to the extent of:
- They are on-topic and relevant(Anime related).
- They do not spoil anything in the current or future episodes.
- They do not contain questionable content (ex: Hentai)
- Most Importantly: Use Common Sense!
- If you think you'll get in trouble for what you're about to do, don't do it.
- A moderator's verdict is final and arguing with them will only cause further punishment.